Arduino Yún Rev 2
Free Shipping Included! Arduino Yún Rev 2 by Arduino at Southern Utah Web Design. MPN: ARDUINOYUNREV2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Yún rev. 2 with the power of a Linux based system that enables advanced network connections and applications. Connection to your WiFi or wired
Features & Highlights
- The Yún Rev 2, Linux powered board with the Arduino simplicity, is the perfect board for your IoT projects!
- Easy Remote Access, Control and Debugging: Connection to your WiFi or wired network is simple thanks to the Yún Web Panel and the dedicated ''YunFirstConfig'' sketch.
- Supports Arduino Open Source: As always, every element of the platform - hardware, software and documentation - is freely available and open-source.
- The Yún rev. 2 uses the Bridge library and so extends the board capabilities by using the Linux processor.
- The Yún Rev. 2 board allows you to connect to the internet using the onboard WiFi or Ethernet connection. Furthermore thanks to the Bridge library it able to extend the functionalities of the Microprocessor by using the computational power of the Linux processor on the shield.
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.36 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|