Netbell-2-1Bel TCP/IP Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Web-based Electronic Bell Controller System
Netbell-2-1Bel TCP/IP Loud Electric School Factory Warehouse Break Alarm Bell System Automatic Programmable Bell Timer Software Web-based Electronic Bell Controller System by Linortek at Southern Utah Web Design. MPN: 01-910-00025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes,
The Netbell-2-1Bel is a one-stop solution for schools and factories to build an automatic network time alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications. The kit includes one Netbell-2 networked Bell Controller, one 6-inch 12 VDC gray signal bell, one weatherproof back box for wall mounting and one 12VDC power supply to power the bell, one 10-foot power cable.
The Netbell-2 bell controller is housed in a Din-rail mountable enclosure with a built-in web server.With the Netbell-2, you can access, control and schedule bells individually over a network, no additional software or designated computer required. The built in web interface provides quick access to setup and manage your bells. It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to 12VDC power or POE and an existing network with the provided cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any standard web browser. With the digital inputs you have the ability to wire an external switch for ringing bells manually.
For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-2, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export their existing bell schedules using a simple text format.
For anyone who has separate areas or multiple buildings where running additional wiring is not an option, but the locations are connected by a network, then you can use the Netbell's built-in remote function to deliver signals from a main location bell system to trigger remote bells in different locations over the network.
Features & Highlights
- Built-in up to 500 easy-to-use web-based bell scheduling, remote access, no additional software or designated computer required, each schedule can set different duration type for different event
- Built-in remote function allows you to manage multi bells from multi locations on one simple-to-use web interface over the network, no hard-wiring required, program and web page interface are upgradable over the Internet
- Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 30 minutes (user changeable), flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring (HH:MM:SS, SUNDAY-SATURDAY)
- Built-in rechargeable battery for offline time keeping backup, two line voltage relay outputs (1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A) for bell control to control up to 2 bells, two digital inputs for adding external switch to ring bell manually in Netbell system, power supply and Internet cable included
- Self-contained, all necessary components to assemble and software to schedule are included to DIY a web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications
|Manufacturer:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Studio:||Linor Technology, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|