Trust the professionals at Seota to make sure it’s correct.
A Real Web Design Firm for Your Real Business
Because our team started in the industry by working with Fortune 500 companies, we honed our craft and our methodologies to meet the rigor of some of the toughest CIOs. Consequently, unlike most boutique firms, we have real business processes in place that ensure repeatable quality and execution. This allows us to get things done on time and on budget. Our methods were tried and proven at Revlon, The PGA and GE Power. We are the real deal and we serve small businesses across the country from our Frisco location.
Need a Starter Website?
The benefits of using a REAL Web Design company that knows what is going on under the hood and actually knows how to build websites are many. Some of newer design firms purchase and use pre-made themes to build your website. The downsides of using a bloated premade theme can cost you a lot of revenue. Here are just a few of the issues with pre-built themes.
- Theme Jockey websites have 1,000 of lines of junk code that your actual site will not use. This makes the site much slower and less search engine friendly.
- When there is a problem the Theme Jockey firms will work around the issue instead of fixing it. (they don’t know how to fix it)
- The Theme Jockey probably paid $35 for your website theme that they are customizing.
- A custom build website will out rank a theme site every time with less work.
Build Your Custom Website to Catch More Mobile Users
Your mobile users and your desktop users have different reasons for visiting your site. There are three ways to approaching the mobile responsive version of your website. It can reflect the same design principles as your desktop version, it can be designed to look more like a mobile app when viewed from a phone or it can be a hybrid of the two approaches.
We like the “above the fold” portion of our mobile site designs, the portion visible when it first loads to a mobile browser, to look like a mobile app. Doing this allows your mobile users to quickly navigate to the part of the site they need – for the reason they came to your website.
When we design your website, each of your specific users groups will have quick access to what they need in order to contact you, find your locations, or convert to a customer.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly Web Design Done Right!
We Can Help
Because your website is your most important marketing asset, it can be the difference between your business struggling or being profitable. Amateur and DIY website design will make your business look cheap and it will hurt your brand. Websites that are old and out of date make you look like you are out of business. Rather than having an old, tired, ameature website which can damage your business you can have a real digital asset that improves the value of your company.
- Responsive design makes your site user friendly on all screen sizes (i.e. mobile)
- FAST websites help you convert more clients
- Over 50% of your web traffic is mobile – what do they see?
- Instill confidence in prospects to spend money with you
- Make it easy for prospect to click to dial
- Integrate your site with social media
- Increase positive online reviews
- Collect and share testimonials
- Improve your brand
- Increase revenue
- Put Your Website To Work.